All inspection requests sent to us prior to 4 p.m. Monday – Friday will be scheduled for the next business day. Due to a large volume of inspections daily, we cannot give specific times for inspections. Special request can be made for special circumstances. Roofers should note if they are tearing-off that morning. Roof Finals cannot be a.m. requested as they are done throughout the day.
Please fill in the below request for an inspection. The immediate e-mail reply will validate we have received your inspection request. Inspections may start as early as 8 a.m. and may run as late as 6 p.m.
eSuite Permits Portal
Pay & Schedule Inspections Online
ARBOR Inspections - Call 407-327-6584
FIRE Inspections - Call 407-665-7422
UTILITY Inspections - Call 407-327-2669
Request an Inspection
* Required Fields
All inspections must be ready for the first inspection of the day. If the project is not ready and rescheduled a re-inspection fee will be charged. We understand that there are times when emergencies arrive and appointments are necessary. If this is the case, please call us at 407-327-5961 after 8 a.m. the morning of the inspection and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Look below to see if there are any items that may keep your inspection from being scheduled.
- Permit and Inspection Card
- Make sure that you have a recorded Notice of Commencement submitted to the Building Department for jobs over $2,500.00 prior to the first inspection. (If this is a mechanical permit you need a NOC for jobs over $7,500.00)
- Any fees due for a failed inspection must be paid before scheduling another inspection.
- Projects that were reviewed must have plans and documents on site.
- Florida Product Approval sheets, Installation Instructions on site.
- All Roofing Final inspections will be scheduled as anytime or PM.
- All Roofers are required to provide our inspectors a ladder to access the roof for inspections.
- For Roofing inspections please make sure that your Roofing Deck Nail affidavit is in our office before calling in for a final.
- Any documentation that has been requested must be submitted to the Building Department before scheduling for a final.
Checking Inspection Result Status
If you know your permit number or have an address, you may monitor the progress of an inspection using the eSuite Permits Portal. Also, inspection results are always available on the job site card in the field.